The tobacco plant was originally used for its medicinal properties, but it’s become one of the most deadly poisons in history.
Smoking cigarettes kills half a million people every single year, while making $900 billion profit for an industry that purposefully conceals the dangers of their toxic addictive products.
Do you want to stop supporting this deadly and criminal industry while claiming back your health?
Dr. Sebi's Support Package removes toxins and supports your body’s natural cleansing and rejuvenation mechanisms, helping you undo the damage caused by smoking, while reducing the addiction.
The Tobacco Plant
Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) has been cultivated for over 12,000 years. It was originally used by Native Americans as a multi-purpose medicine for treating wounds, pain and toothache, and as a sacrament in spiritual ceremonies.
- In 1492, Christopher Columbus was gifted dried tobacco leaves from the Native Americans.
- Columbus took tobacco back to Europe and by 1531 it was being cultivated there.
- In the 17th century tobacco was used as a monetary standard for trading in Europe.
- By the 18th century tobacco smoking was popular and the industry flourished.
- During World War 1 and 2 cigarette popularity increased significantly, due to mass marketing.
- Machines producing 200 cigarettes per minute made smoking ‘affordable’ – but at what cost?
Early Warning Signs
The health hazards of smoking were first identified in 1602. Respiratory illness impacting chimney sweepers exposed to industrial soot, were also seen in smokers. In the 1790s, physicians reported cancers of the lips and other dangers, but smoking had already become fashionable.
The first medical investigation linking smoking with lung cancer was published in 1920, but this alarming news was downplayed by the (tobacco industry-sponsored) media. In the second half of the 20th century, the popularity of smoking finally began to decline as its dangers could no longer be hidden.
Industry Foul Play
In 2006, the major tobacco companies were found guilty on charges of organized criminal activity. Tobacco companies had purposely deceived the public for over 50 years, by:
- Actively hiding and suppressing research data proving that nicotine is addictive.
- Marketing cigarettes to people under the legal age, and grooming them to become smokers.
- Designing deliberately ineffective youth smoking prevention programs.
- Denying that second hand smoke is harmful to other people.
- Marketing light or low tar cigarettes as a healthier alternative (they’re not.)
- Knowing that smoking causes a huge healthcare issue and putting profit first.
- The tobacco companies fought this verdict hard, so it took 10 years for the ruling to have any consequence. In 2018, the tobacco giants were forced to issue “corrective statements” informing the public about the true dangers of smoking on cigarette packs and online.
It Gets Worse!
The tobacco industry purposefully made their products more addictive, and consequently they are even more deadly.
The 2014 Surgeon General’s Report on the Health Consequences of Smoking found that although smoking rates had decreased in 50 years, the risk of dying had gone up, due to changes that the companies had introduced...
Commercial tobacco is genetically engineered to contain double the nicotine, and loaded with chemicals that enhance addictiveness even more:
- Bronchodilators - open airways to let more smoke get into the lungs.
- Sugars and flavors - make smoke easier to inhale and reduce harshness.
- Ammonia - gets nicotine into the brain faster.
- Design - cigarette shape changed to increase nicotine absorption by 14.5%.
“Tobacco was made in the laboratory.” – Dr .Sebi.
Dr. Sebi advocated the avoidance of things that are harmful. The tobacco industry continues to profit from suffering, sickness and substance slavery. We invite you to welcome fresh air into your lungs.
Why Smoking Kills
Tobacco smoke contains over 250 dangerous gasses and 70 cancer causing chemicals that poison your body with every puff, including:
- Hydrogen cyanide
- Arsenic, Cadmium & Lead (heavy metals)
- Radioactive polonium-210
- Carbon monoxide
- Vinyl chloride
- Polycyclic hydrocarbons
The same 250 poisonous gasses are also found in secondhand smoke. If you can smell it, you are ‘smoking it,’ and it could be harming your health. This is what smoking can do for you:
- Cause premature death and reduce healthy lifespan.
- Diminished sense of taste and smell, while smelling like an ashtray.
- Have difficulty conceiving children and impotence.
- Go blind, get cataracts and eye problems.
- Experience hormonal, gastrointestinal, and heart problems.
- Increase your risk of arthritis, asthma, cancers, dental issues, diabetes, heart disease, lung diseases.
There is no ‘risk free’ level of smoking for yourself, or those around you. It’s toxic and deadly.
Why do we still do it?
Nicotine, the major addictive element in tobacco, stimulates the release of dopamine in the brain. This pleasurable feeling explains why people keep coming back to their cancer-sticks for another fix. But it’s a trick!
Addicts believe this chemically induced nicotine-dopamine-high helps them relax, but the relaxation is actually caused by the body recovering from the shock of being poisoned... not from the poison itself!
As people get addicted to this experience, their minds reverse-engineer reasons to smoke, like:
- "It relaxes me!"
- "It makes me more productive!"
- "It helps me focus!"
- "It helps me maintain my weight!"
- "It's what I need at work!"
- "It’s hella hard to quit!"
These are examples of the mental gymnastics a smoking-addicted mind performs to justify the behavior.
The real reason we continue smoking is because we’re mentally, physically and emotionally habituated, i.e. addicted!
The moment you quit smoking, your body starts rapidly regenerating:
- After 20 minutes your blood pressure and pulse rate normalize.
- After 8 hours you breathe easier.
- After 24 hours your lungs are ready to eliminate mucus.
- After 48 hours the last traces of nicotine are gone, your taste and smell improve.
- After 1 year your risk of a smoking-induced heart attack is halved.
- After 10 years your risk of dying from lung cancer is halved.
- After 10 to 15 years your risk of heart disease is the same as a non-smoker.
It’s never too late to give up (until it is!)
Fortunately, there’s a lot you can do to break free from this habit!
11 Tips for Quitting Smoking
Support and preparation make quitting much easier.
- Accountability: Join others who want to quit, you’re more likely to stay on track.
- Anticipation: The first 10 days after quitting are the hardest, plan how to beat cravings.
- Bioelectric: Eat from Dr. Sebi’s Nutritional Guide to start reversing damage smoking caused.
- Distractions: Plenty of enjoyable activities to give you something else to focus on.
- Exercise: Movement helps your body clear mucus and waste, cleansing and energizing you.
- Hydrate: Restore the water lost to the smoke in your lungs, with natural Spring Water.
- Motivation: Define your reasons for quitting! What makes YOU want to give it up?
- Reframe: You are adding more nourishing oxygen to your life, not taking anything away.
- Schedule: Plan exactly when you’ll quit, and what method you’ll use (quit or cutback).
- Sleep: Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night; maximize your body’s restorative potential.
- Stress: Find ways to relax that don't involve filling your lungs with smoke!
Give it Up, Y'all!
Every year, half of all cigarette smokers attempt to stop smoking - but only 1 in 10 succeed. Whether you’ve quit before or are quitting for the first time, you CAN do it. If you implement the above tips, make them your own, and take action, you’ll be one of the 1's that succeed!
Smoking taxes your body’s ability to protect itself and remove waste products. Dr. Sebi's Support Package contains five of our most potent herbal formulations that flood your system with bioavailable minerals, phytochemicals, flavonoids, and antioxidants... stimulating profound healing and complete cellular restoration!
Cell by cell you can cleanse and heal your entire self-rejuvenating body by supporting it with the right nutrients and herbs. By letting go of accumulated poisons, like nicotine, and swapping heavy metals for nutritional ones, you can undo decades of damage and re-build a healthy, smoke-free, oxygen-rich body.
Tobacco isn’t natural, it’s an engineered addiction. Free your lungs and escape the grip of the criminal industry enslaving you. Allow the herbal power of Dr. Sebi’s Support Package to restore your right to breathe freely.
Don’t let your addicted mind deceive you. It might feel like a long way to go, but trust that you will get there - your body wants to heal and recover.
Increase your oxygen, one clean, full, deep breath at a time.
“It is oxygen that heals, nothing else but oxygen.” – Dr. Sebi.