Back pain can be debilitating and is one of the leading causes of disability globally. Ranging from mild to crippling, back pain can reduce your quality of life.
Discover how hemp can reduce pain, relax muscles, and help your back heal in five different ways.
Dr. Sebi's Cell Food Full-Spectrum Hemp-CBD offers relief from physical pain, inflammation, and discomfort while calming the nervous system and providing a boost to your mood.
The 3-types of Back Pain
Pain is a complex sensory experience, and the source is not always obvious. Even minor injuries, when combined with inflammation or nerve damage, can create a lot of pain and discomfort.
- Mechanical Pain: one single region of the back, often caused by muscle strain or tears in spinal discs. The most common type of back pain, it can eventually resolve itself as new healthy tissue and cells are made.
- Referred Pain: This type of pain stems from a different part of the body experiencing pain or injury, but transmitting or “referring” the pain to the back.
- Nerve Pain: Felt as a sharp, intense pain when nerves become inflamed or compressed. Pain can travel as far as your hands or feet. Sciatic pain travels from the lower back into the hips and legs.
What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is caused by an issue with one or more components of the back: bones, discs, nerves, muscle, or connective tissue. Malnutrition, inflammation, and acidity reduce the body’s ability to heal these vital tissues and maintain effective nervous communication.
Injuries fail to heal, and with time tissues degrade - if the body lacks the nutritional and energetic resources to repair itself. Anxiety, depression, social exclusion, and negative emotions add to the inflammation, and if sleep is disturbed by pain, the vicious cycle of inflammation and tissue damage is made worse. Pain stops people from moving and waste also builds up, stagnating near damaged tissue.
Heal 5-ways with CBD
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring plant phytochemical found in hemp. The natural plant extract is receiving growing worldwide support, and positive recognition, for its potent therapeutic properties. CBD interacts with our immune and nervous systems to reduce pain and aid recovery in five different ways.
- Anti-Depressant: CBD reduces depression and anxiety and the antidepressant effect changes how your brain perceives pain. Calming you mentally, and mellowing you out emotionally, also helps you relax, which is when your body heals. Reducing stress with CBD will help unwind and decompress you in no time.
- Anti-Inflammatory: CBD is well known for its huge anti-inflammatory effect, treating both chronic and acute inflammation. CBD’s anti-inflammatory power may also protect against spinal disc degeneration. Reducing inflammation in the body helps the immune system target and focus on cells and tissues to rejuvenate.
- Muscle Relaxant: Directly targets the muscles to make them relax. For back issues with a muscular basis, CBD offers a much-welcomed relief. Relaxing the muscles also lets nutrients flow in, and waste out. Relaxing the muscles and mind accelerates healing and reduces pain.
- Natural Painkiller: CBD has analgesic (painkilling) properties known to reduce the intensity of pain. However, unlike pharmaceutical painkillers, CBD has no adverse effects and users won’t develop tolerance or dependency. For minor injuries, reducing pain can allow you to start moving or stretching with very gentle exercise.
- Sleep Support: The combination of relaxing, soothing, pain-reducing, calming effects create a better night’s sleep. You wake feeling refreshed, and the immune system has put in a great night’s work healing tissues and building new cells. Sleep is a profound healer, both physically and mentally. CBD helps you sleep longer and better.
Natural Back Support
Dr. Sebi’s Full Spectrum CBD has your back: high-quality certified CBD, extracted from Denmark' organic hemp plants and combined with pure hemp oil. Hemp is one of Mother Nature’s finest offerings.
Dramatically reduce joint pain and muscle pain, while elevating your mood and mental clarity, courtesy of one of Dr. Sebi’s all-time favorite herbs. Try our potent all-natural CBD for freedom from back pain, and feel the difference yourself.
“[We] selected from the forest the highest electrical selection in herbs and we put them together. Yeah, you gotta feel it!” - Dr. Sebi
The experience of pain is a message from the body to make a change, but we need to understand what is wrong. If your back is making you take a break, examine what’s going on underneath. Trust nature to support your healing and trust your back CAN heal with alkaline foods, healing herbs, gentle movement, and a lot of love, support and appreciation.