Red blood cells travel 500 miles over 4 months before being replaced. They journey through a vast network of blood vessels spanning 60,000 miles - enough to wrap 2.5 times around the earth!
Mineral malnutrition, sugar, toxicity, and inflammation dramatically reduce the lifespan of red blood cells and impair the bone marrow’s ability to make healthy new blood.
Nourishing your blood with bioavailable iron and electrifying sea minerals ensures red blood cells are well-prepared for their epic road trip through your circulatory system.
Revitalize your most vital fluid with Dr. Sebi’s Bio Ferro and Bromide Plus Capsules.
What is Blood?
Half of your blood is liquid plasma; the rest comprises three different types of cells:
- Red Blood Cells (RBC): Disc-shaped cells that transport gases between the lungs and cells. Can circulate for 4 months but lose energy and get damaged. The red color is from the mineral iron (used to electrically attach gases).
- White Blood Cells: Immune cells that protect the body from infection. Neutrophils provide an immediate response team, supported by lymphocytes to attack infected cells. Cells last 24-hours so new ones are always being made.
- Platelets: Fragments of cells that join together forming a ‘plug’. They prevent blood from leaking through damaged blood vessels and form scaffolding to create scar tissue and heal wounds.
What Does Blood Do?
Approximately 10 pints of blood transports nutrients, immune cells, gases, hormones, and metabolic waste products around your body. Blood has many critical functions:
- Immune: Transports specialized immune cells and antibodies to and from sites of infection.
- Waste: Escorts metabolic waste products to the kidneys and liver for filtration and excretion.
- Clotting: Prevents blood loss (internal or external wounds) with fibrin clots that aid repairs.
- Information: Carries a range of messenger molecules communicating between organs and cells.
- Alkalinity: Neutralizes excess acid with deep breaths and moves minerals from bones and teeth.
- Temperature: Regulates body temperature by dilating or constricting blood vessels on the surface of the skin.
- Nutrients: Distributes digested food as energy; delivers minerals and phytonutrients throughout the body.
- Carbon Dioxide: Removes waste and (acidic) gases when you breathe out, even more so when you exercise.
- Oxygenation: Supplies energizing oxygen to tissues and cells from the air taken in through the lungs.
What’s Going Wrong?
All blood is made in the bone marrow where cells mature before being released. Hematopoietic cells transform into red blood cells, white blood cells, or platelets, depending on what the body needs. Various hormones and messenger molecules direct the bone marrow’s production of different blood cells.
Inflammation, stress, malnutrition, and toxicity deregulate the production of the correct blood cells and reduces their useful lifespan. Without enough red blood cells, we literally suffocate. Even mild symptoms can indicate a serious underlying issue. How long do you think your cells can hold their breath for?
Oxygen and Anemia
Anemia is a label given to issues with red blood cells that reduce oxygen transport around the body. Symptoms can impact any age group and any body shape or size.
Signs include extreme tiredness, insufficient energy to perform strenuous physical tasks, fast heart rate, pale skin, and feeling cold. But, it’s a spectrum; even a minor lack of oxygen will dramatically reduce the energy your body has. Years of lethargy could be due to a minor mineral malnutrition that can be easily resolved!
Anemia is usually the result of one or more of the following issues:
- Insufficient red blood cells (inflammation impedes bone marrow production).
- Low-Quality red blood cells (inflammation and malnutrition damage cells).
- Short Lifespan (cell damage forces red blood cells into early ‘retirement’).
- Defects within the shape of a cell (malnutrition, damage from inflammation).
- Inefficient and unable to effectively transport oxygen (due to lack of iron).
- Deregulated hormonal and immune control of function (inflammation, toxins).
Fortunately, these issues can be prevented, or improved, with targeted nutrition. Eating electric foods from Dr. Sebi’s Nutritional Guide is an excellent way to nourish your blood and reduce inflammation.
Unfortunately, getting enough iron and critical minerals from food is becoming increasingly difficult. Even organic food, grown in over-farmed soils, often lack iron. Our fruit and vegetable crops contain 80% fewer key minerals (calcium, magnesium, and iron) than 50-years ago.
When minerals are missing, you simply cannot thrive - we need all of them!
“The cells of the brain are made up of copper and carbon. They do not resemble the cells that make up the bones. They are calcium, not to mention the cells that make up the blood. They are iron. They are different cells and they do different things.”- Dr. Sebi
Supporting blood with the enhanced nutrition offered in Dr. Sebi’s Bio Ferro and Bromide Plus Capsules will ensure you are confidently meeting your mineral needs. The revitalizing herbal duo of Bio Ferro and Bromide provide the natural elements missing from modern diets.
Powerful bio-active minerals from the sea, plus iron from the Earth, were combined by Mother Nature and Dr. Sebi into healing herbal preparations. We proudly share our most popular blood cleansing, purifying, and nourishing products Dr. Sebi’s Bio Ferro and Dr. Sebi’s Bromide Plus Capsules.
Boosting your blood’s ability to transport oxygen enhances all aspects of your energy! Oxygen is the true key to our vitality. Plan a mineral pit-stop for your red blood cells; they have a long way to go.