Dr. Sebi’s Cell Food is ready to share a profound new product we know you’ll love.
There is an exciting new addition to our tea selection that Dr. Sebi would wholeheartedly support.
Would you like to calm your nerves, reduce inflammation and enhance digestion by simply sipping on a tasty cuppa?
You can indulge your immune system, with a cup of pure relaxation, that lets your mind, body and nervous system glide into hormonal states empowering cellular rejuvenation.
Discover exactly what happens when two herbal heroes mingle in your mug with the brand new and exclusive Dr. Sebi’s Cell Food Hemp and Chamomile Tea! Get ready for the almighty influence of two stress-busting and serenity-inducing herbs, combined!
Hemp-CBD has become world famous for its ability to naturally eradicate anxiety, boost mood, soothe inflammation, improve gut function and help people gracefully face their everyday challenges.
By modulating your body’s endocannabinoid system, hemp-CBD addresses the roots of our health crisis. From pounding headaches and aching muscles, to swollen joints and debilitating cramps, hemp-CBD will reduce the pain perception and tackle the underlying inflammation.
Hemp-CBD provides a natural and powerful alternative to human-made analgesics, and with less than 0.3% THC you can receive all the relaxing effects, while maintaining complete mental clarity. Enjoyable as part of your morning tea ritual, or helping you drift off peacefully at bedtime, this dynamic herbal duo smooth’s out the rough edges of your day.
Inhale the elegant flowery aroma, and wash away stress, with a warm ‘hug’ on the inside. We can’t wait for you to feel the profound calm for body and mind offered by this unique Hemp & Chamomile Tea!
Calm & Comfort
With its sweet taste and alluring aroma, chamomile tea is the gold-standard when it comes to your bedtime beverage! Calming the nerves, relieving inflammation, and giving you the kind of deep healing sleep that ensures you wake up refreshed and restored... that's what chamomile is all about.
“One has to know the herbs that are alkaline opposed to the herbs that are acid.” - Dr. Sebi.
Aromatic flavonoids and therapeutic terpenes boost serotonin and endorphins, reduce anxiety, and promote mental and emotional calm. Chamomile is also revered for its ability to nourish skin, speed up wound healing, and soothe bad moods, aches, pains, menstrual cramps, allergies, stomach complaints, fever, and even irritable bowels.
There is plenty of evidence to prove that chamomile is effective for reducing inflammation, improving blood sugar levels, supporting skin and lessening symptoms of colds. By combining hemp and chamomile we tackle the two biggest issues humanity currently faces: lack of sleep and excess stress.
Brewing these two tasty herbs into a delicious drink offers some special benefits:
- Simplicity – we made it even easier to enjoy your daily dose of healthful herbs - all you need is hot water and a cup! Make up a thermos and take your tea ritual out and about. Where could you go to snuggle-up with some herbal help?
- Accessibility - not everyone feels comfortable consuming CBD oil or soft gels. Fortunately drinking tea is one of the most socially-acceptable activities of all time! Nobody will know you are sipping on a stress-busting substance (until they see the genuine smile on your face).
- Mobility - take your Hemp & Chamomile Tea bags with you, wherever you go. Never get caught short trying to choose between liquid-poisons on a menu, just ask for free hot water and slip in your own anti-inflammatory answer.
- Taste - The taste of hemp-CBD tea is more subtle (and therefore more palatable) than ‘earthy’ CBD oil. The chamomile adds beautiful ‘top notes’ to the flavor. Enjoy hot or cold, sweet or earthy, maybe even add a squeeze of key lime?
- Duration - Administering CBD oil under the tongue stimulates an almost-immediate effect on the body’s cannabinoid receptors, whereas drinking CBD tea takes longer because it has to travel through your digestive system, providing a sustained dose.
- Absorption - The bioavailability (how much your body can absorb) of CBD is increased by your stomach acid, also aiding the longevity of the therapeutic effects. You can even make it more bioavailable by adding a little fat.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD plant matter
Our new Full Spectrum Hemp & Chamomile Tea contains 20 ready to use tea bags. Just add hot water and wait 5-10 minutes, remove the tea bag, sip and enjoy the effects. It’s USDA Organic, 100% natural, and completely caffeine-free.
Pro Tips: Maximize your usage by saving your tea bags and using them again to nourish your skin and eyes:
- Refrigerate bags after use and place on your closed eyes to revitalize, reduce puffiness and remove dark circles.
- Re-brew used tea bags, allow the mixture to cool, add it to a spray bottle and use it to soothe and refresh your skin.
- When you are completely done with your tea bags, you can add them to your compost pile.
Customize Your Cuppa
- Fat - adding a little hemp oil, walnut milk or hemp milk increases the bioavailability of CBD.
- CBD - adding a few drops of Full-Spectrum Hemp-CBD Drops enhances the therapeutic power.
- Sweetness - adding a little agave nectar or date sugar makes this incredible infusion even more irresistible.
Dr. Sebi's Cell Food Hemp & Chamomile Tea is ready to be unleashed on the world when it’s needed most. Gift a packet to your health conscious and stressed-out friends this festive season, or treat yourself to tea in preparation for the new year.
“Spring breathes new life into the world around us. Stay consistent with life itself by channeling spring, and let your well-being bloom.” - Dr Sebi.
By combating stress and insomnia, with hemp and chamomile you can truly transform your mind and body. Let go of mental strain and physical pain, with two generous herbs that know how to keep you calm and remain focused. Pop a packet in your purse or desk drawer and feel confident that these herbs have got your back. Are you ready to relax?