Hemp and its healing phytocannabinoids deliver a spectacular range of benefits. From supporting the mind and mood to improving digestion and reducing inflammation.
Let’s explore the more unusual uses of this powerful herb!
For thousands of years, herbal healers have safely used hemp to support the immune and nervous systems. Dr. Sebi’s Full Spectrum Hemp provides a pure dose of natural healing that helps you relax, sleep better and enjoy life to the fullest.
“Make one healthy choice every day.” – Dr. Sebi.
Novel Uses for CBD
1. Enjoyable Exercise - hemp-CBD is naturally anti-inflammatory and relaxing. This means it relieves soreness and inflammation after exercise. CBD helps muscles relax and regenerate, making them stronger in the long run.
CBD can also help you get back into movement if you're a bit stiff and unmotivated - pair CBD with your workout to make it more relaxing and fun.
2. Bioavailable Belly Button - your gut is home to 70 million nerves, 70,000 veins, and your belly button, which was previously attached to your umbilical cord and provided all of your nutrition! By putting CBD oil directly in your belly button it is absorbed via the extensive network of nerves and veins.
This Ayurvedic application (known as the Pechoti Method) stimulates CBD receptors in the gut and nourishes the whole body. Excellent for supporting digestive health, menstrual cramps, and endocrine issues.
3. Supporting Supple Skin - CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent addition to your skincare routine. CBD regulates the production of sebum (the oily substance associated with acne) and calms skin irritations.
Add CBD to your favorite body lotion or massage oil for extra skin nutrition. CBD also calms the redness and itchy issues of eczema and psoriasis, actively reducing immune overstimulation.
4. Overcome Addictions - CBD can be used to reduce both biological and psychological addictions, including painkillers, harsh drugs, and processed food! CBD is especially for quitting smoking because the addictive component of cigarettes (nicotine) interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system.
CBD is an effective replacement for cigarettes because it reduces anxiety and provides mental stimulation like nicotine (but without the adverse effects of smoking and immense addiction!)
5. Standing Firm - Rubbing CBD oil on your feet will prevent inflammation and reduce tiredness if you have to stand or walk for long periods of time. You easily absorb substances through the soles of your feet, and within 15 minutes, the CBD is calming and energizing your whole body (rub a piece of onion on your feet and see how long it takes the ‘taste’ to travel up to your mouth!)
Keeping the skin on your feet soft and the muscles relaxed will help you keep going when you don’t have the option to stop.
6. Emotionally Unwind - Finding ways to relax is critical for self-healing. CBD naturally reduces stress (also known as vagus nerve overstimulation or sympathetic dominance) and will help you emotionally let go of the day’s dramas!
Either add a few drops of CBD oil to your bath and soak in the sublime comfort or add it to your tea and sip it up. Allowing yourself the time and space to unwind is easier with a helping hand from hemp.
7. Nourish Your Beauty - The robust nutritional profile of Hemp-CBD includes phytonutrients, terpenes, antioxidants, and flavonoids that feed hair and nails. These living tissues need nutrition to grow strong and resist environmental pollution.
CBD regulates hair oil production and helps prevent dandruff by supporting the skin on your scalp. A healthy scalp produces healthy hair follicles, which will naturally grow luscious hair! The rich fatty acid profile stimulates both hair and nail growth. Massage CBD oil onto your scalp and fingertips to enhance the strength and appearance of your hair and nails.
8. Social Relaxation - During times of overwhelm we naturally try to run away or hide from other people. This social anxiety prevents us from getting the loving support that we need. CBD is naturally calming and specifically, helps us override the programs of fear keeping us apart.
CBD can open the door if you want to feel more comfortable meeting new people and getting out of the house. Don’t get trapped in isolation, let CBD help you connect with the people you love, or make friends you don’t know yet.
Hemp-CBD for the Win!
In 2004, CBD rose to prominence as an effective way to treat children with epilepsy. The 2018 Farm Bill brought CBD to the public’s attention by legalizing the cultivation of hemp. Since then millions of people have discovered firsthand the almighty benefits of CBD, and more benefits continue to emerge.
The rising popularity of CBD is a testament to its incredible potency and effectiveness. Unfortunately, unscrupulous merchants have flooded the CBD marketplace with substandard, sometimes toxic, often weaker, products - so it’s vital you purchase from a source you trust.
Dr. Sebi’s Full Spectrum Hemp products are cultivated from the highest quality, organic, non-GMO hemp. The plants are grown naturally and prepared with the utmost care, aligning with Dr. Sebi’s mission of providing completely natural products for natural people. How could hemp help you?