Learn all about the natural miracle that Dr. Sebi privately endorsed, and discover exactly how your health could benefit.
The Endocannabinoid System
Your body relies on the endocannabinoid system. This system regulates immune functions, mood, memory, appetite, inflammation, pain, reproduction, and sleep. This far-reaching system uses specialized receptors, dedicated to a class of biological signaling molecules, called cannabinoids.
The body produces its own cannabinoids. For example, the neurotransmitter anandamide (aka the ‘bliss molecule’) is a mood-boosting anti-depressant. Feelings of love and social cohesion are enhanced when the body produces mood-boosting cannabinoids, like anandamide.
Cannabinoid molecules bind to two different receptors, found in different parts of the body, to exert their effects:
- CB1 receptors are mainly in the BRAIN, regulating mood, motivation, and pleasure.
- CB2 receptors are mainly in the BODY, modulating the immune system, and inflammation.
Endocannabinoid receptors also have a strong affinity for plant-based cannabinoids. Mother Nature evolved a complementary system of plant-based regulation that exactly fits the human body – like it was designed to fit perfectly, maybe she knew we would need some help to relax!
Marijuana is a cannabis plant famous for ‘getting you high’. Marijuana contains the cannabinoid THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which binds to CB1 receptors in the brain, stimulating reward pathways and psychoactive intoxication. The sensations of pleasure induced by THC stimulating CB1 receptors are also associated with reduced motivation, increased appetite, and lethargy.
“Marijuana is a sacred and natural plant... I recommend it. I thank God for having produced it!” - Dr. Sebi
Hemp is a different type of cannabis plant which does NOT get you high. Hemp contains the cannabinoid CBD (cannabidiol) which binds to CB2 receptors in the body. CBD promotes physical and mental relaxation, stress reduction, and enhanced immune function. CBD supports the body to perform better, up-regulating physical rejuvenation processes.
The new range of Dr. Sebi CBD products is made from Hemp plants grown in Denmark. They are grown in a cooler, more northerly, and seasonal climate, naturally suited to the production of densely nutritional plants.
CBD in the Body and Blood
To stimulate the CB2 receptors, and exert its nourishing positive effects, CBD needs to get into the bloodstream. The speed, and amount, of CBD, absorbed depends on how it is taken. Dr. Sebi’s exciting new CBD product range caters to the most popular, and effective methods, each with its own unique benefits. Which route would you suit?
- Oral Absorption (CBD Capsules) CBD is most commonly taken orally, getting into the blood via the digestive system. CBD capsules also contain whole-plant matter and hemp flowers, delivering a beneficial spectrum of potent phytochemicals, flavonoids, and terpenes that invigorate the body and mind.
- Advanced Oral Absorption (CBD Soft Gels) By combining CBD with Hemp oil the bioavailability is increased (absorption is enhanced by adding fat). The addition of heart-healthy anti-inflammatory hemp oil also reduces oxidative stress and protects the cardiovascular system. CBD soft-gels are easier to swallow and designed to deliver maximum pain-relief with a higher dose of CBD that can be readily absorbed.
- Sublingual Absorption (CBD Drops) CBD can be absorbed directly into the blood, to enhance the bioavailability, via the sublingual route. When held under the tongue, for more than 60-seconds, CBD infuses directly into a lingual vein. CBD drops, with hemp oil, allow you to easily vary the dose, depending on personal requirements, making them ideal for combatting stress and anxiety with a rapid and potent effect.
- Inhalation Absorption (CBD Pre Rolls) Smoking CBD puts it in direct contact with the alveoli (air-sacks) of the lungs, where it rapidly gets into the blood. Inhalation, directly into the lungs, has a higher bioavailability and can aid in the cessation of more harmful smoking, including tobacco. CBD Pre Rolls are a convenient and rapid way to quickly absorb the therapeutic CBD.
Dr. Sebi’s CBD Products
The cannabis plant has been used medicinally for thousands of years, and finally, this profound natural healer is being given the publicity and promotion it deserves. You too can experience it for yourself very soon with full-spectrum quality-assured and strength-guaranteed CBD products direct from Dr. Sebi’s Cell Food.
CBD is a powerful addition to Dr. Sebi’s legacy of promoting nature’s finest herbs for protecting and enhancing health.