Don't miss out on this classic holiday side dish, and make it Dr. Sebi style!
- 6-8 green burro bananas (make sure the skin is still green when making this recipe, otherwise it will taste sweet if the skin turns yellow)
- 1 cup homemade hemp milk or walnut milk
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Place the burro bananas in your food processor without the skins.
- Pour milk and seasonings to food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes. Add spring water if the blend is too thick.
- Heat up the grapeseed oil in a saucepan. Add the burro banana blend and the chopped onion to the saucepan and cook on a medium heat.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes while stirring constantly, adding more water as it gets too thick.