Looking for a fresh, cool, and satisfying soup? Follow this simple recipe for a delicious cannabis-infused gazpacho.
- 2 big bell peppers (1 red and 1 green)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ¼ seeded cucumber
- ½ red onion
- 1 piece of day-old bread (made with approved-grain flour)
- 1 tsp chopped basil
- 5 tbsp key lime juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dropper of Full-Spectrum Hemp-Extract Drops
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper
- 1 glass of spring water
- Prepare your veggies. Seed your peppers, peel your onion and roughly chop everything.
- Chop your bread into 1cm cubes. The bread will help give the soup a bit more body and depth.
- Place all your veggies and bread into a blender. Add in the key lime juice, spring water, olive oil, and seasonings. Then, add the CBD oil, but make sure to save some for garnishing.
- Pulse the blender until you’re left with a thick, smooth soup.
- Taste your gazpacho and season if required. Transfer to a bowl or jar and let cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Serve in soup bowls, and garnish with a few drops of CBD oil and chopped veggies.