This delicious guacamole recipe is perfect for enjoying as a topping, a dip, and even on toast, packed with delicious flavors and a boost of CBD.
Makes 6 Servings
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1-1 ½ tbsp fresh key lime juice (more if needed for taste)
- 1 large plum tomato seeded and diced
- ½ onion (diced)
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt (more if needed for taste)
- 1-2 teaspoons minced habanero (leave membrane and seeds if you enjoy extra heat)
- CBD oil of desired strength (Add to taste)
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pit, and spoon the flesh into a bowl.
- Add key lime juice and sea salt to avocado, then mash with a fork until creamy and chunky.
- Add in CBD, incorporating evenly.
- Add tomato, chopped habanero, and onions to the mashed avocado.
- Adjust to your taste, adding more sea salt, habanero, or key lime juice if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Guacamole could also be plastic wrapped and preserved for up to one day.