This easy, bright cucumber gazpacho makes a lovely light lunch or first course for a dinner party.
- 1 large seeded cucumber, peeled
- ¼ avocado
- ¼ red onion, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons spring water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more as needed
- To make the gazpacho, roughly chop the cucumber and transfer it to a high-speed blender along with the avocado, onion, olive oil, spring water, and sea salt, and blend until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the gazpacho from the fridge, taste, and season with sea salt.
- Divide between two bowls and decorate with red onion slices.