Get ready to serve your family this Cherry Tomato Salad all Summer long! This speedy side dish is healthy, fresh, alkaline-electric, and full of flavor!
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh (approved) herbs such as dill, sweet basil or thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon date sugar
- Salt and Cayenne pepper, to taste
- To prepare your cherry tomato salad, start by placing the tomatoes, red onion, and herbs in a large bowl.
- Now, let's make the dressing! In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, key lime juice, date sugar, sea salt, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the tomato mixture and gently toss to coat evenly. Serve, and enjoy!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Like Dr. Sebi's Official Facebook Page to find out more tips, recipes, and food facts!