This condiment is so easy to make and versatile. Add to pasta (made with approved grains, of course!), spread on spelt toast, or drizzle over veggies.
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, tightly packed
- 1/2 cup sweet basil
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon key lime, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3–6 tablespoons spring water
- Place everything in the food processor or blender and pulse till a thick paste forms.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week in the freezer for 3-6 months.