Start your day off with energy and wellbeing, with these delicious Hemp Pancakes for breakfast!
- 1 cup homemade walnut or soft-jelly coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons mashed burro banana
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoons date sugar
- 1/2 cup finely ground hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat a good non-stick pan or griddle at about 375 degrees while you prepare the batter. Make sure your non-stick griddle is still good, otherwise the pancakes might stick
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the homemade walnut milk, mashed banana, grapeseed oil, and date sugar. In another medium bowl, whisk together the ground hemp seeds, spelt flour, and sea salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk well to combine. Allow the batter to sit for a minute or 2 to thicken a bit before cooking.
- Scoop batter onto preheated griddle 1 scant 1/8 cup at a time.
- Cook until the pancake browned on one side, then flip over and cook until browned on the other side.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!