Crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, these veggie "nuggets" will be a delight for children and adults alike!
- 1 cup cooked and cooled quinoa
- 3 zucchinis, grated
- ½ bunch lettuce or other approved greens
- 1/4 cup approved herbs
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Big pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Over low heat, sauté the zucchini and greens with grapeseed oil. Season the veggies with sea salt and cayenne pepper.
- Take off the heat and let the mix cool slightly, then pop into the food processor. Add the remaining ingredients into the food processor and blitz until the mixture starts to clump together.
- With your hands, start to form little bite-size nuggets and line your baking tray, gently brushing the bites with oil.
- Pop into the oven for 20-30 minutes, turning once at halfway.
- Serve with homemade sesame tahini or homemade natural cherry tomato sauce.