Are you trying to eat seasonally? Dr. Sebi's Mango Salad is versatile, fresh, a little spicy, a little sweet, and full of flavor.
- 2 mangoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 key lime
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste.
- To prepare your Mango Salad, start by cutting the mangoes, cherry tomatoes, and red onion in small cubes.
- Slice the seeded cucumber and the bell pepper finely.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Juice the key lime and pour over the salad.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and let marinate in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before eating.
- Enjoy as a salad, salsa, or dip, it's your call!
Did you enjoy Dr. Sebi's Mango Salad? Head over to Dr. Sebi's Official Instagram and let us know what you thought about it in the comments!