Satisfy your cravings for ice-cream with only alkaline-electric, good-for-you ingredients.
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 2 burro bananas
- 3 tablespoons of homemade walnut milk
- Agave syrup or date sugar (optional).
1) Peel and cut the mangoes into cubes. Peel the burro bananas as well, and slice.
2) Put the mango and banana pieces in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze.
3) Place your frozen fruit into the bowl of a food processor or powerful blender. Add the homemade walnut milk and the sweetener (optional).
4) Blend for approx. 3 - 4 minutes. It will look like it's never going to go ice-creamy but stick with it. You might need to stop it throughout to push it down the sides and stir it around a bit.
If you enjoyed this recipe, try Dr. Sebi's Berry Sorbet and let us know which flavor you liked better!