Eating vegetables can be comforting and warming, like in this delicious Roasted Vegetable Winter Salad.
- 4 small zucchinis
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 large red onion
- 1/4 cup of grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons of approved herbs
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Cut the zucchini and the large red onion in thick wedges. Cut the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms in half, and slice the red bell pepper.
- Place the vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with the grapeseed oil, a big pinch of sea salt, cayenne pepper, and herbs, and toss to combine. Spread out in an even layer.
- Roast until tender and lightly caramelized, stirring halfway through, about 20 minutes total.