Harnessing all the nutritional power of hemp seeds, this plant-based, dairy-free milk alternative is the perfect match for your cereal, breakfast, smoothies, or drink on its own!
- ¼ cup shelled hemp seeds/hearts
- 4 cups water
- 3-4 small pitted dates (to sweeten)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high power for 60 seconds, until the milk is creamy and frothy.
- You can strain the milk or drink it as it is.
- Use as needed and store in a jug in the fridge. Will keep for 3-4 days. Enjoy!