This is a super easy guacamole recipe that requires just a handful of fresh, nutritious ingredients. You'll love it!
- 1 small red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 key lime
- 3 large or 4 medium ripe avocados
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, pulse the onion, tomatoes, and red bell pepper, until finely chopped (or you can do this by hand), then transfer to a bowl.
- Add the key lime juice to the mix.
- Cut your avocados in half, remove the stone and scoop out the creamy flesh with a spoon, making sure you get all the lovely bright green bit close to the skin.
- With a clean spoon, squash the avocado to a pulp to make it super creamy. Leave a few of the chunks for a bit of texture.
- Serve immediately with a drizzle of your favorite olive oil on top, add sea salt and cayenne pepper to taste. Pro Tip: To really spice things up, try adding a chopped habanero into the mix for a more flavorful and spicier experience.