Heaps of spiralized zucchini noodles tossed in a plant-based hemp seed alfredo sauce. This dish is as fun to eat and satisfying as it is nourishing!
- 4 medium zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup homemade walnut milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh key lime juice
- 1/2-1 teaspoon sea salt
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Soak the walnuts and hemp seeds in warm spring water for at least 30 minutes to soften. Drain before using.
- Add all ingredients (except for the zucchini) to a high-powered blend and blend on high for 2 minutes or until super creamy and smooth.
- Use a spiralizer to spriralize the zucchini into pasta/noodles. Alternatively, use a vegetable peeler to shave the zucchini lengthwise, forming long, ribbon-like noodles.
- Pour as much of the Alfredo sauce as desired over the zucchini pasta.
- Toss to coat. Taste and season with sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste.
- If desired, sprinkle on more hemp seeds and herbs. Serve and enjoy.