Free Shipping on All Orders Over $100! US Only!
- 1/2 cup date sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. spelt flour
- 2 cups strawberries (pureed)
- 2 cups water
- Dissolve the date sugar and flour in the water in a large saucepan over low heat, then boil until thick, like syrup, about ten minutes. Remove from the heat and cool.
- When the syrup is completely cooled, add the pureed fruit and mix well.
- Cut the sorbet into chunks, then process in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Place in a plastic container and freeze uncovered until it is solid.
- Put the sorbet back into the freezer and allow to freeze for another 4 hours.