Now that you know all about the amazing nutritional benefits of raisins, you have to try Dr. Sebi’s Alkaline-Electric Spelt Meal Raisin Cookies! They are a delicious, healthy snack that both kids and adults will love.
- 3 cups spelt flour
- 1 1/2 cups dates, pitted
- 2/3 cups homemade applesauce (pureed apple)
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup raisins
- To make your alkaline-electric spelt meal raisin cookies, begin by mixing the spelt meal flour, dates, and sea salt together using a food processor until blended well.
- Transfer to a bowl; add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Roll spoon full amounts of cookie dough into a ball, then place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten with fingers or fork.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350°F degrees. Allow to cool and enjoy your alkaline-electric spelt meal raisin cookies!
If you bake Dr. Sebi’s Alkaline-Electric Spelt Meal Raisin Cookies, make sure to take pictures and tag us (@drsebiscellfood on Instagram) so we can see them!