Dr. Sebi’s 5-Ingredient Pancakes are fluffy and super soft with the added bonus of being plant-based and alkaline-electric!
Ingredients (12 pancakes):
- 1/4 cup raw sesame “tahini” butter
- 1 cup homemade walnut milk
- 6 tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 cup kamut flour
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- To make your 5-ingredient pancakes, start by mixing tahini butter, walnut milk and agave syrup in a medium sized bowl. Add kamut flour and mix until well combined.
- Heat the a skillet on medium heat and when the pan is hot, add just a drizzle of grapeseed oil. Remove excess oil with a paper towel, then scoop 2 tablespoons or desired sized, and wait for the bubbles on top to stay open – about one minute. Then flip the pancakes. Wait roughly half a minute before transfering to a plate.
- Repeat until you’ve finished the entire pancake batter and have a stack of pancakes.
- Serve with fresh fruit, and a bit of agave syrup, and enjoy!
If you enjoyed your plant-based, 5-ingredient pancakes head over to Dr. Sebi’s Cell Food Official Facebook Page and let us know!