Free Shipping on All Orders Over $100! US Only!
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 450 gr. cucumber (seeded)
- 1/2 mango, ripe
- 4 sheets nori seaweed
- 1 zucchini, small
- Handful of amaranth or dandelion greens
- Handful of sprouted hemp seeds
- 1 tbs. tahini
- Sesame seeds, to taste
- Place the Nori sheet, shiny side facing down, on a cutting board.
- Arrange all the ingredients on the nori sheet, leaving an inch wide margin of uncovered nori to the right.
- Using both hands, fold the sheet of nori from the edge closest to you, rolling it up and over the fillings.
- Cut in thick slices and sprinkle with sesame seeds.