Smiling boosts your immune system, reduces blood pressure, and makes you more attractive!
The universal sign of happiness, it helps reduce stress, boosts your mood, and can help you live a longer healthier life - just by moving the muscles of your mouth!
Sadly, many people hide their smile because they feel self-conscious about their teeth. Dr. Sebi’s Tooth Powder will protect your oral health, letting your true smile shine through. Using natural, alkaline herbal ingredients to eliminate bad breath, strengthen gums, and protect your teeth for years to come.
The Benefits of Smiling
Even faking a smile can elevate your mood - smiling has profound effects on the whole body. Acting like a natural pain killer, antidepressant, and mood booster; smiling is one of the easiest ways to quickly lift your spirits.
Smiling is an easy, and free, gift to yourself and others with immense benefits:
- Smiling makes you feel good. Smiling releases serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins in your brain, promoting feelings of wellbeing. Smiling (even for no reason) will improve your mood.
- Smiling makes you more desirable. Smiling can make you look younger, more approachable, more trustworthy, and increase attractiveness (in both men and women).
- Smiling boosts your immune system. Smiling sends signals of relaxation to your body and nervous system, which helps you rest and recover.
- Smiling makes you appear more competent. A genuine smile makes you seem more calm, collected, and like you have your life together (even if you don’t!)
- Smiling can make a person’s day. Smiling at a stranger could be the highlight of their day! We can even perceive a smile from 300 ft away!
How Diet Affects Your Smile
Teeth are made of different types of tissue, and like the rest of our organs, they need the right nutrition to stay strong, and function correctly. Without the correct minerals and oral conditions, even if you brush religiously, you can still experience tooth decay and bacteria.
If the diet is too acidic, your body removes essential minerals like calcium from your bones and teeth to create more alkalinity in your body. White enamel becomes transparent as it loses chalky calcium nutrients, causing the yellow dentin of the teeth to show through.
There is a misconception that bleaching teeth will make them white, in reality, it makes them more sensitive, brittle and strips away the enamel. The color of teeth varies on the minerals you need to eat, digest, absorb and assimilate into the matrix structure of your teeth. Fortunately, you can rebuild, and remineralize, teeth naturally to restore their health.
Teeth Restoration and Strength
An overly acidic diet wears down enamel, and without sufficient nutrition, your teeth cannot regenerate. Here are some alkaline foods that are ideal for oral health and improving the strength of your teeth:
- Avocados help regenerate gum tissue and strengthen teeth.
- Leafy Greens are high in calcium, which is vital for building tooth enamel.
- Apples clean your teeth with fiber and produce acid-neutralizing saliva.
- Pears neutralize tooth-decaying acids in your mouth.
- Strawberries contain whitening properties that keep your teeth free of stains
- Water is the most important part of your diet, as it helps distribute nutrients throughout your body.
- Coconut Oil is one of the best oils for oil pulling, great for removing harmful bacteria and plaque buildup.
Dr. Sebi’s Tooth Powder nourishes your teeth,improves gum health, eradicates the causes of bad breath, removes stains, and soothes your whole mouth. Antiseptic alkaline herbs (myrrh gum, Encino, and Cuachalalate) heal your gums and strengthen your teeth to make your smile brighter, healthier, and whiter.
“My mouth felt as though I had just been to the dentist and received a tooth cleaning, and it continues to feel that way.” - rosajean1950
“The hygienist automatically said my teeth were so white and asked if I was using a whitening toothpaste, I told her NO, I switched to a natural tooth powder. She assured me whatever I was using is working.” - kyjtvd06
Smiling is a powerful tool that can be used to make ourselves, and others, feel happier. Other people's smiles actively suppress the muscular control we have over our face, and 50% of us will naturally smile back - making smiles contagious. Smiling makes the world a more beautiful and happier place to be, who will you smile at today?