Soft and fluffy banana bread is out of this world!
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 4-5 very ripe burro bananas, mashed (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup date sugar
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons homemade walnut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2-1 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with grapeseed oil and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together grapeseed oil and date sugar. Stir in walnut milk and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir the banana mixture and walnuts into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf, comes out clean. Let bread cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool another 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm!