Finally Taking The Plunge To a Plant-Based Diet
If you're a follower of Dr. Sebi's Methodology, you already know that animal products are bad for you. They are acid and mucus-forming, and they disrupt your body's alkaline-electric balance. However, your friends and family might not be totally supportive of your lifestyle and insist that you join them in eating at least the "white meat", or other forms of organic, "better for you" animal products. Don't fall into the temptation! While cutting back on your meat consumption in any form is a great step to take, the fact remains that eating any meat - hormone-free or not - runs several serious long-term risks to your health. Convince them to join you in your plant-based lifestyle with these 5 proven facts of how meat and animal products are detrimental to your health:
1) Eating Meat Significantly Increases Your Risk of Developing Cancer. Meat is acid-forming, and as you know, disease can only survive in an acid environment. Large studies have shown that people that follow a plant-based diet are about 40 percent less likely to develop cancer compared to meat-eaters, the most common forms being breast, prostate, and colon cancers. Following Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide and regularly taking Dr. Sebi's Cell Food products to cleanse your system and regain its alkaline-electric balance is a great first step to prevent cancer and other diseases.
2) Eating Meat Increases Your Risk of Heart Disease. Meat, dairy products, and eggs all contain cholesterol and saturated fat, which create mucus and cause heart disease. And don't fool yourself! Saturated fat is present in all meat and fish, even chicken and turkey cooked without the skin. Dr. Sebi's Green Food is a powerful cleanser to detoxify and purify your blood, while also nourishing your entire body.
3) Eating Meat Makes It Harder For You To Maintain a Healthy Body Weight. We are not going to tell you what is the healthy body weight for you, but you should know that meat-eaters are up to 9 times more likely to be obese than people who follow a plant-based diet. Dr. Sebi's Bromide Plus Powder is a powerful multi-mineral that nourishes your body and regulates your system and appetite while giving you the energy to keep your weight stable.
4) Meat Contributes to Erectile Dysfunction in Men. Meat, eggs, and dairy products slow the flow of blood to all the body's organs - and not just the heart! It's been proven that eating animal products also contribute to impotence.
5) Eating Meat Increases Your Risk of Death: In large part because of all the health risks mentioned above, meat eaters just don't live as long as people who follow plant-based diets. According to recent studies, people who follow plant-based diets live up to 10 years longer than meat-eaters. That's reason enough to convince anyone to quit animal products and follow Dr. Sebi's approved-diet!
Watch the next video to see Dr. Sebi's views on milk and dairy products:
Common Concerns When Switching to a Plant-Based Diet
When you decide to wave meat and animal products goodbye, you might be swarmed by worried friends and family who believe you will starve and be malnourished with your new plan. Or maybe, you are concerned about yourself. Worry not! Read on to find out the most common concerns people have when they switch to a plant-based diet, and how to address them:
1) You Won't Get Enough Protein. The truth is that people need a lot less protein than they believe. Even individuals who require more protein, such as highly active adults, seniors, and children, can successfully meet their requirements by consuming energy-rich plant-based foods, such as chickpeas (garbanzo beans), quinoa, and nuts. Dr. Sebi's Chickpea Tacos or Dr. Sebi's Festive Stuffed Squash are great options to meet your energy and protein needs and enjoy an alkaline-electric scrumptious meal!
2) Plant-Based Diets Are Too Expensive. Often, people think that following a whole-food, plant-based diet costs a pretty penny. This, however, isn't necessarily the case. Plant-based nutrition focuses on minimally processed foods, such as fruits and vegetables, and they don't have to be expensive. fruits and vegetables can also be purchased seasonally from farmer's markets at a lower cost than off-season produce at grocery stores. and if you add a few of your favorite (approved) spices, all of these options can be transformed into a variety of exciting and delicious dishes. These Veggie Fajitas Tacos are delicious and they come pretty cheap!
3) Plant-Based Diets Are Too Restrictive. If your diet has been centered around meat and animal products, switching to a plant-based diet can feel restrictive at first. However, once you let go of the meat-centered meal, you will discover you have a whole array of new, fresh flavors to work with. In fact, you will find out that you can have a lot more diversity than you were used to. And you don't even have to say goodbye to your favorite treats, like these Chickpea Hot Dogs or Healthy Strawberry "Ice-Cream".