The post-cleanse glow can be euphoric. Increased energy, fresher skin, brighter eyes, a narrower waistline, combined with clearer, more focussed thoughts. After reaping the rewards of cleansing your body, how can you keep the delicious healthy glow for longer?
After cleansing, keep hunger, and cravings, in check – to steer you away from toxic temptations. Dr. Sebi’s Green Food Plus nourishes at a cellular level while Dr. Sebi’s Viento reduces the desire for addictive food, they both naturally reduce appetite by ensuring you’re filling up on high quality nutrition.
“It’s not easy to stop eating the many acidic foods we’ve enjoyed for so long and have become addicted to, but it can be achieved through cleansing and nourishing our bodies” - Dr. Sebi
Dr. Sebi’s Intra-Cellular Cleanse is designed to “rinse” the cells and restore damage caused by acidic foods, mucus, and toxicity. Cleansing helps the body break down waste products in the major detoxification organs (liver, kidneys, and skin) while reducing inflammation.
Dedicated planning and effort are needed before, during, and after cleansing to support your body to heal effectively. Knowing what to expect from your body, mind, and energy will help you prepare:
- Rest: as your body goes through the deep work of healing on a cellular level, you may feel tired. Don’t worry; this is entirely normal. It’s simply your body putting extra effort into the cleansing process.
- Kindness: Be gentle with yourself, mentally and physically. Spend quiet time alone with yourself, read a book, build a puzzle, or meditate. What you feed your mind can also be rewarding for your physical health. As you rebuild physical strength, focus on easy movement like walking or stretching, take in all the fresh air you can.
- Ingredients: Simple foods, like fresh fruit, make it easier for your body to continue feeling amazing! Eat in-season fruits and vegetables to absorb their nutrients at their peak. Stay away from acidic, processed foods because they will quickly undo all of your hard work
- Portions: you may feel like eating less - your body is absorbing nutrients more efficiently. Listen to what your body has to say. Eat mindfully, chewing slowly and appreciating every bite. When you reach fullness, stop eating.
- Hydrate: Make sure you are drinking your gallon of spring water throughout the day. We tend to confuse the need for water as hunger, our body just needs a little H2O.
Planning and Routine
Take greater control over the transition from cleansing to your regular life and eating habits. Planning your daily schedule in advance will help you rewrite old unhelpful habits with new inspiration from the cleansed you!
- Visualize: clearly decide in your own mind how your life will be going forward. What new supportive habits would you like to develop?
- Think: about what you’ll eat for the week after cleansing – limiting the chances of eating food that would spoil the cleanse (see the recipes on our website)
- Shop: mapping out meals makes shopping trips easier, cheaper, and more efficient.
- Plan: to eat your heaviest meal at lunchtime, when digestive capability is highest - digestion thrives with routine and regular meal times.
- Exercise: should be part of your new daily routine - keep your mind and body elevated, move lymph, and sweat out toxins.
- Sleep: is vital for your body to recover from the cleansing and continue to heal.
- Record: your post-cleanse planning, together with your vision, and actions - place them somewhere you’ll look at often.
Planning improves your chances of great success, and can expand that wonderful post-cleanse feeling for a lot longer. Being prepared allows you to keep feeling clean from within for longer, and when you feel this good, the effort to prepare is definitely worth it!
You can amplify your body’s healing, and restorative capabilities after the cleansing process with Dr. Sebi’s Green Food Plus. Bursting with protective antioxidants, essential minerals, and immune-boosting phytochemicals, this intensely nutritious herbal formula supports your cells to continue to flourish.
“I do not feel like I need to eat when taking this Green Food. The minerals are so powerful, that I feel I already got what I needed.” - thegogogaga
“This is a miracle in a bottle. Increased energy, decreased appetite which I can't stress enough on how good the Green Food make you feel.” - Isaac Ward
Dr. Sebi’s Viento provides targeted nutrition to support your immune system, optimizing your self-healing and cellular rejuvenation post-cleansing. Enhance your natural energy by supporting your thyroid, and lymphatic system, while reducing destructive cravings for food you know is not good for you.
"This Viento gives you a lot of energy, good mood and the feeling that you want to uplift big stones." - C. Amadeu
"I notice that sluggish feeling went away right after taking Viento. I started jogging without feeling worn out.- I suffer from IBS, bloating went away now able to see my real size lol" - tip2nyce
That enjoyable, fresh, motivated and energized, glow that you get post-cleanse is simply because the body is clean and well-nourished. When we remove toxins, clear out waste, dedicate time to rest, and fill up on plant-based nutrition, it has a dramatic impact on everything you do.
Maximize your energy, and elevate your emotional state to feel just like Mother Nature intended. Go on, go for the glow. You know it feels good.