Cholesterol is a natural molecule that has been vilified with decades of disinformation.
Let’s clear up the confusion, and discover what cholesterol really does.
Lower cholesterol levels by feeding your immune system and nourishing your blood with the protective nutrients of Green Food, combined with iron-rich Bio Ferro, and deeply mineralizing Bromide Plus Capsules.
Structure & Function
Cholesterol is a waxy fat whose Greek name means ‘stiff bile’, hinting at one of cholesterol’s roles. Cholesterol provides the foundation for many critical hormones; every cell membrane; and insulates all your nerves.
The liver makes about 1.5g of cholesterol per day. Cholesterol is only found in animal products, but you don’t need to eat it; your body makes exactly what you need from plant-based foods.
Role in the Body
Cholesterol is a critical substance you cannot live without:
- Communication: used to make 5 different classes of hormonal messenger molecules.
- Cleanses: major component of bile; dissolves fats and acts as a natural degreasing agent.
- Interaction: involved in ‘docking’ substances into cell membranes before transportation.
- Nerves: insulates and protects nerve fibers, and synapses, improving conductivity.
- Muscle: encourages muscle growth and strength by boosting androgenic hormones.
- Regulation: activated by sunlight on the skin, controls calcium deposits and mobilization.
- Protection: contributes 30% of the fatty cell membrane surrounding your trillions of cells.
- Transfer: supports active transport of nutrients into the cell, across the membrane.
Low cholesterol levels wreak havoc with your hormones and are associated with memory disorders like Alzheimer’s Disease and increase the risk of death from cardiovascular disease. Considering cholesterol is critical, why have we been told it’s dangerous?
“A society that keeps cures a secret so they can continue to sell medication for huge profits is not a real society, but a huge mental asylum.” – Dr. Sebi
Good & Bad Cholesterol?
There is no such thing as good and bad cholesterol. Cholesterol floats in the blood on little ‘boats’ (as it can’t dissolve). The ‘boats’ are called high-density or low-density lipoproteins (HDL and LDL).
- HDL: escorts cholesterol from the body to the liver (for recycling into bile salts).
- LDL: takes cholesterol from the liver to the body (for repairs and hormones).
Since LDL carries cholesterol into the body it has been labeled ‘bad’, while HDL, returning it to the liver, is labeled ‘good’. In reality, these are just different paths in a two-way transport system; taking cholesterol to and from where it is needed. LDL is ‘associated’ with heart disease, but it’s the hero, not the villain!
High cholesterol levels indicate cellular damage, but the culprit is sugar and toxins, not cholesterol. Cholesterol is part of the immune repair process fixing inflammatory damage. Cholesterol repairs blood vessels by smoothing over ‘cracks’ like a waxy cement to build calcium-rich scar tissue. These ‘emergency repairs’ are internal first-aid, not meant to be a permanent solution.
When the immune system is not functioning optimally, temporary fixes become permanent fixtures. Atherosclerosis occurs when blood vessels and arteries are dangerously clogged. When blood vessels lose elasticity, oxygen levels drop, and clots can break off, causing strokes or heart attacks.
Lifestyle changes are the only effective (and side-effect-free) way to influence cholesterol levels.
- Reduce Stress: cholesterol is the foundation of the stress hormone cortisol, and stress is inflammatory.
- Soluble Fiber: apples, garbanzo beans, and approved grains bind and eliminate excess cholesterol.
- Insoluble Fiber: vegetables contain rough fiber that ‘scours’ the gut, improving cholesterol elimination.
- Healthy Fats: brazil nuts, walnuts, avocados, olives, and sesame seeds provide anti-inflammatory fats.
- Get Moving: gentle exercise increases the transport of cholesterol back to the liver for recycling into bile.
- Anti-oxidants: reduce inflammation with approved fruits and especially berries (except cranberries.)
Natural First Aid
Reducing inflammation and nourishing the blood naturally improves blood vessel rejuvenation. Dr. Sebi’s formulations restore immune function and reduce inflammation to naturally reduce cholesterol production.
Dr. Sebi’s Green Food feeds your immune system and purifies the blood while nourishing the liver and immune system.
Dr. Sebi’s Bio Ferro cleanses and nourishes the blood, removes toxins, and tops up oxygenating minerals. Dr. Sebi’s Bromide Plus Capsules provide targeted nutrition to enhance the immune system’s ability to truly rejuvenate the body, and not just patch up problems.
Cholesterol is a symptom of cardiovascular damage, not the cause. Drug companies have convinced the public that we are at risk from a substance designed to heal. Cholesterol is found at the scene of the cardiovascular crime, but it’s not the criminal!
Cholesterol is a Band-Aid, underneath is inflammation. Drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes also increase HDL cholesterol, showing the clear relationship between toxins, inflammation, and cholesterol.
The foods you consume either remove or create inflammation—do you know the difference? Download your copy of Dr. Sebi’s Nutritional Guide and become the hero of your healing journey.