Boost Your Health And Wellbeing - TODAY!
Feeling a little overwhelmed by all the "health" recommendations out there? We've got you covered! We have the 5 best simple tips you can incorporate into your lifestyle to give your health and wellbeing a kick!
Simple Tips For Better Health
1) Focus on Your Diet. Instead of thinking about the ways you can cure existing pathologies and maladies in your body, spend some time focusing on improving your diet, so you can actually prevent those diseases from striking. According to Western medical research, diseases are a result of the host being infected with a "germ", "virus", or "bacteria". In their approach in treating these "infestations", inorganic, carcinogenic chemicals are employed. The research carried out by Dr. Sebi's Research Institute immediately uncovered flaws in their premise through basic deductive reasoning. Disease can only exist in an environment that is acid; thus it is inconsistent to utilize inorganic substances when treating disease because they are of an acid-base. Keep your body alkaline by sticking to Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide and consistently detoxing and nourishing your body with Dr. Sebi's products. This will boost your health and wellbeing from the inside out.
2) Pay Attention To Your Mind and Emotions. It's easy to concentrate on your physical health and wellbeing, but as we've previously discussed, the mind can affect your body so much more than you'd believe! It is important to prevent this by building self-awareness. Self-awareness is the ability to recognize and understand your moods, emotions, and drives, and building it can play a crucial role in improving mental and physical wellbeing over time. By understanding your feelings, motivations, and behaviors in more depth, you can begin to act more consciously in order to make better choices for yourself, For example, if you feel like stress is striking, a cup of Dr. Sebi's Nerve/Stress Relief Herbal Tea can work wonders to keep those feelings at bay. Other ways to cope include meditation, journaling, talking to a friend, or simply taking a couple of deep breaths.
3) Get Moving. Increasing the amount of time you spend moving is a proven way to boost your circulation, mood, metabolism, and overall well-being. It doesn't have to be strenuous exercise, and you certainly don't have to join a gym! It can be as simple as taking a walk after meals and stretching before bed or when you wake up. If you're looking to give your energy an extra boost, try Dr. Sebi's Bromide Plus Capsules, which will provide you with sustainable stamina to last all day long.
4) Get Enough Sleep. Is a little known fact, but most people don't get enough sleep nowadays (seven to nine hours a night for most healthy adults). Even being mildly deprived of it (five hours a night) can affect a range of cognitive functions, including decision making. There are lots of things we can do to get a better night's sleep, from avoiding natural energizers too close to bed to having a consistent bedtime. If you're having trouble falling - or staying asleep, it is time to stop using electronic devices like phones and laptops well before bedtime or at least put on a filter that blocks the blue light in them. Dr. Sebi's Nerve/Stress Relief Herbal Tea can also work wonders with insomnia if you take a cup before bed.
5) Smile More. Our last tip of the day? Smile more! It might sound like a cliché, but you should try to smile even when you're feeling down. It is scientifically proven that the body reacts to the smile by segregating neurotransmitters that automatically make yourself actually "happier". So start the day with a big smile in the mirror, and Dr. Sebi's Cell Food Tooth Powder, to give your teeth and breath the best treatment so you won't have any excuse not to show off your pearly whites.
Which one of these simple tips for better health and wellbeing did you enjoy the most? Hop over to Dr. Sebi's Facebook Page and share it with the community!