Headaches, stress, bloating, low-energy, insomnia, and frequent colds are now more common than ever. We've become so accustomed to not feeling great, that we discard these minor symptoms and health annoyances thinking that they are "normal"; when in fact, the body's natural state is one of well-being and balance. You don't have to get used to "mediocre" health! Get your body on the next level with these simple tips and lifestyle changes you can implement to feel good every day!
- Detoxify And Cleanse. Even if you don't realize, you are exposed to toxins all day, every day. These toxins disrupt your body's alkalinity, taxing the immune system and causing health problems and imbalances. Dr. Sebi's "All Inclusive" Package cleanses the body on the cellular level by breaking down acid, mucus, toxins, and calcifications. It rebuilds and restores the body including the blood and immune system.
- Be Mindful Of What You Put In Your Body. Remember, having excess weight has been linked to heart disease, type 2 diabetes, strokes, and certain cancers. Eating a healthy diet that consists of mostly fruits and vegetables (such as the one outlined in Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide) and drinking the recommended gallon of spring water a day is a great way to feel good every day, and reach a healthy weight for your body, all while keeping up your energy and maintaining an alkaline environment in your cells.
- Keep Stress Levels Down. Stress can impact your health in many ways, by disrupting sleep patterns, provoking changes in your appetite, causing anxiety, etc. There are many ways to control stress; for example, by starting a meditation practice, taking time off to relax every day, or drinking Dr. Sebi's Nerve/Stress Relief Herbal Tea. Remember that having a strong support system is also key to feeling good everyday, so don't be afraid to reach out to your friends, family, or mental health provider.
- Move. Being active for at least half an hour every day is important to keep a healthy blood circulation, detoxify through sweat, reduce stress, and maintain a healthy body weight. Find an activity you enjoy, such as a dance class with your friends, or walking in nature with your pet. Other easy ways to be more active: taking a walk after meals and stretching before bed. If you feel like you need extra energy to do these activities, a cup of Dr. Sebi's Energy Booster Tea might help.
- Make Yourself A Priority. Every day, when you wake up, you need to pledge to make your health and self-care a priority and honor this commitment. Remember that taking care of yourself first ensures that you have enough energy and motivation to care for your family, thriving at work, reaching your goals, and generally being happy!