Everyone will experience natural periods of male hormonal imbalance or fluctuations at particular points in their life, but as men get older, it's even more important to be mindful of sexual health and hormonal balance. Hormonal imbalances occur when there is too much or too little of a hormone in the bloodstream. Because of their essential role in the body, even small hormonal imbalances can cause side effects throughout the body. Some symptoms of male hormonal imbalance are reduced sex drive, erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, reduced muscle mass, reduced body hair growth, and overdevelopment of the breast tissue.
How To Identify Hormonal Imbalance
Male hormonal imbalance affects about 25 percent of men under the age of 40. Even Dr. Sebi experienced it! Around the age of 30, Dr. Sebi's unhealthy lifestyle led him to suffer from various conditions like diabetes, obesity, asthma, and ED. However, as he discovered the African bio-mineral balance of his cell foods, and changed his habits, he reversed these conditions and went on to enjoy great health, energy, and fulfilling sex life well into his 80's. You can see Dr. Sebi talk about his experience in the video below:
- Metabolic and Cardiovascular Diseases. Diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, etc., all can affect your hormones and provoke male hormonal imbalance. The good news is that you can prevent and treat all of these conditions by making healthier lifestyle choices, like switching to an alkaline, plant-based diet, like the one Dr. Sebi recommended.
- Tobacco Use. Need one more reason to quit smoking? Lighting up can be the reason you're having trouble in bed, since it can damage your blood vessels, and ED is often a result of poor arterial blood supply to the penis, and male hormonal imbalance. If you're trying to quit, try Dr. Sebi's Viento, which will help you combat cravings, while cleansing and revitalizing your body.
- Stress and Anxiety. Stress and anxiety can interrupt how your brain sends messages to the penis to allow extra blood flow. Also, long-term stress and anxiety can increase certain hormone levels in your body and interfere with your body's functions. This can also lead to other health conditions that may cause male hormonal imbalance. Try to manage your stress and anxiety, by relaxing, exercising, meditating, or just taking some time to wind down at the end of the day. Dr. Sebi's Nerve/Stress Relief Herbal Tea can be a great aid, as it acts as a relaxer and can help improve your mood.
- Dehydration. When a man is dehydrated, he does not have as much blood volume in his body as to when he is properly hydrated. Therefore, his blood vessels become constricted, as there is not enough blood to keep them tense, and this impairs blood flow to all parts of the body, including the penis. Symptoms of dehydration include dry mouth, dark urine, thirst, dizziness, fatigue, and confusion. But remember, by the time you show those symptoms, you might be severely dehydrated, so try to drink the recommended gallon of spring water throughout the day.
- Alcohol. Even though it is often used as an aphrodisiac due to its inhibition-lowering qualities, alcohol can be another cause for male hormonal imbalance and its symptoms. Alcohol is a depressant, and using it heavily can dampen mood, decrease sexual desire, and make it difficult for a man to achieve erections or reach an orgasm while under the influence. Skip the drink and you might see improvements in your sex life.
The final - and most important - hormone you need to get in balance is testosterone. Testosterone is the most important male sex hormone, and it is vital to all areas of a person's health and well-being. Low levels of testosterone can cause male hormonal imbalance, affect body composition unfavorably, and as people age, it can also cause weight gain. Men with low testosterone tend to have higher rates of heart disease, depression, and even dementia. Low testosterone is also one of the most important causes of other sexual dysfunctions, like low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, and infertility. Read on to find out how can you boost your testosterone levels naturally.
Tips To Boost Your Testosterone Levels Naturally
- Get Enough Sleep. Lack of sleep can adversely affect the levels of hormones and chemicals that the body needs to function correctly, including testosterone. Making sleep a priority may help maintain and boost testosterone levels, so you should aim to sleep at least 7 to 8 hours each night.
- Maintain An Alkaline Diet. Dr. Sebi blamed the foundational elements of the modern-day Western diet as the cause for his impotence: starch and blood (meat). He was right: a poor diet can lead to low testosterone, clogged arteries, diabetes, and heart disease, all known risk factors for ED. Quit the starches (unapproved grains) and blood (animal products), and stick to Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide to keep your testosterone levels up, and your body healthy.
- Exercise. Doing a moderate amount of exercise can boost your testosterone levels, but make sure you don't overdo it, as higher levels of exercise can have the opposite effect.
- Try Dr. Sebi's Testo. Dr. Sebi's Testo combines the right herbs to create a powerful synergy and to increase testosterone to healthy levels. Its exclusive formulation of natural, organic herbs, supports male hormonal balance and promotes healthy blood flow to the male genitalia, strength, endurance, stamina, and prostate health.
As with all of Dr. Sebi's products, Testo's herbs are all-natural and seasonal, and their potency varies depending on the weather conditions of where the herb in question is sourced; this is why it's important to adjust your dosage based on your body's reaction to the herbs and your specific needs. For example, you might want to start with two capsules for the first five days, three capsules on the sixth and seventh day, and four caps after that.
Remember, never exceed four caps during the day. Always listen to your body, and reach out to one of our specialized consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-310-838-2490 during standard office hours for guidance.