Dr. Sebi's Chickpea "Omelette" is an amazing breakfast meal, highly nutritious, and absolutely delicious!
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Approved spices & herbs of choice
- 1/3 cup spring water
- 1/4 cup of approved greens of choice
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon of walnuts
- Mix chickpea flour, sea salt, and spices & herbs of choice with the spring water and stir.
- Dice up veggies and sauté them on a pan.
- Cook for about 5 mins (put a lid on for last 1-2 mins to help cook evenly).
- Put the vegetables and walnuts on top, fold and cook for another 2 minutes.