This super-easy walnut butter has only 3 ingredients! Spread it on spelt toast, or dip your favorite fruit and veggies in it!
- 3 cups raw shelled walnuts
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast until fragrant, 8-10 minutes. Allow to slightly cool.
- Transfer the walnuts to your food processor. Process on high, stopping 3-4 times to scrape the sides with a spatula and allow the food processor to rest, until smooth and creamy, 10-15 minutes.
- Add the sea salt and agave syrup to the food processor. Process until smooth and fully incorporated, 1-2 more minutes.
- Keep the walnut butter in an airtight container.