With this non-alcoholic twist on the classic Whisky Sour, you don't have to deprive yourself this holiday season!
- 2 oz. concentrated Stress Relief Herbal Tea
- 1 oz. key lime juice
- ¾ oz. agave syrup
- 1 tbsp. aquafaba (chickpea water)
- Juice of 1 Seville orange
- To make the tea concentrate, bring 8 ounces of spring water to a boil (212 degrees). Add 3 tbsp. of Stress Relief Herbal Tea and steep for five minutes. Let cool.
- Add all ingredients to shaker tin and dry shake (without ice) for 15-20 seconds. Add ice and shake for an additional 10-15 seconds. Double strain into a chilled glass.