Tasty, naturally sweetened warm baked apple slices will satisfy your apple pie cravings!
- 5-6 Large apples cored and sliced
- 4 Tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon date sugar
- 1 Teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an oven safe baking dish combine the room-temperature coconut oil, agave syrup, date sugar and ground cloves.
- Mix everything well to distribute evenly.
- Add sliced apples to the pan and mix everything well to coat apple slices.
- Bake in the center of your oven for 20-25 minutes until fork tender.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with walnuts if desired.