- 1/4 cup amaranth
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 medium zucchini
- 8.8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- Salt, to taste
- Thyme, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Cook the amaranth in a pan with cold water over medium heat. You want the water to be about 2 inches over the amaranth.
- Add salt and seasonings, then stir the mixture.
- Once it boils, lower the heat and cook for about 15-20 minutes. When all of the water is absorbed, remove it from the heat.
- In a frying pan, sautée the chopped onion and add the cherry tomatoes. When the onions are golden brown, mix them with the amaranth. Set this aside.
- Cut the zucchini into pieces about 4-inches high. Then scoop them and put them on a baking sheet. Season to your liking and cook at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven to proceed to fill them with amaranth.
- Return to cook in the oven for about 10 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill and enjoy.