Insanely delicious plant-based crepes, you'll love them!
- 1 cup of spelt flour
- 1 1/4 cups homemade walnut milk
- 1 burro banana
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Homemade walnut butter (optional)
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until you reach smooth and pourable batter.
- Heat a skillet to a low-medium heat and add a small amount of oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Let it sit for a minute to get hot.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Immediately pick up the pan and swirl the batter into an even layer.
- When the crepe has browned slightly on the bottom (about 2 minutes), carefully work a spatula underneath it and flip. Cook the second side briefly, just to set the batter. Remove from the pan.
- Continue making crepes with the rest of the batter, adding more oil as needed to keep the crepes from sticking.
- Serve immediately, enjoy with walnut butter, agave syrup, or a medley of Dr. Sebi-approved fruits.