Ingredients (serves 4):
- 5 oz (150g) of your favorite approved greens (amaranth, dandelion, kale, turnip greens, purslane)
- 5 oz (150g) of cubed approved green vegetables (chayote, zucchini, green bell pepper)
- Oil to sauté (grapeseed, hemp seed, or avocado oil)
- 3 fl oz (90ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 small onion
- 1 or 2 soaked dates (optional)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons tahini
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- Steam all your leafy greens until they change color slightly, and are softer.
- 'Fry' (in water or a little oil) the cubed green vegetables.
- Make the dressing by blending the other ingredients until smooth, add more tahini to thicken.
- Optionally sweeten with soaked dates (disguises natural bitterness of greens, increasing palatability).
- Liberally drizzle the dressing on your greens, add a pinch more cayenne if that's your thing