This recipe is sweet and refreshing, chock-full of tasty fruits to quench and hydrate the body.
Yields: 4 Servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups (480 ml) homemade walnut milk
- 2 (400 g) large organic apple, halved, seeded
- 4 cups (120 g) approved greens
- 4 cups (480 g) organic peach slices
- Place all ingredients into a blender in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.