As a desert or side dish, this Holiday Sweet Salad will be a hit with your family.
- 4 Organic Apples
- 1 Cup of Seeded Grapes
- 1 Cup of Blackberries
- 1 Cup of Chopped Strawberries
- 1 Cup of Chopped Peaches
Creamy Sweet Sauce:
- Creamy Sweet Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Soft Jelly Coconut Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Agave Syrup
- In a small bowl, mix together the soft-jelly coconut milk and agave syrup. Whisk until well combined.
- Cut the apples in small chunks, and mix with the rest of the fruit.
- Mix together the fruit with the sweet sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to let the flavors marinate together, and serve.