These waffles are plant-based, sweetened naturally, and alkaline-electric! These are truly a healthier breakfast alternative that’s good for your heart!
- 1 ¼ cup amaranth flour
- ¾ cup spelt flour
- 1 ¼ cup homemade walnut milk
- 2 tbsp date sugar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ mashed burro banana
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp key lime juice
- Grapeseed oil for greasing the pan
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients: amaranth flour, spelt flour, sea salt, and date sugar. Mix well and set aside,
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients: agave syrup, homemade walnut milk, mashed burro banana, and key lime juice. Set the mixture aside.
- Add the prepared wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until they are well combined and get the desired consistency. Do not make it too runny or too thick.
- Spread grapeseed oil in your waffle maker or pan, and add in the batter. Let your waffles cook until it beeps, and leave them for a minute for a nice crisp texture.
- Cook until all the batter is used up and serve. Top with some (approved) fruits and agave syrup.
- You can freeze the leftover waffles for later.