This ice cream cake is creamy, sweet, fresh, tart, and colorful all at once. It's nearly impossible not to love it!
- 10 strawberries for outside, cut in half
For the "Ice Cream" Layer
- 2 cups Brazil nuts
- 2 burro bananas
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup of liquid coconut oil
- Homemade soft-jelly coconut milk, as needed
For the Berry Layer:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup homemade soft-jelly coconut milk
- 1 cup dates, walnuts, or another burro banana
- To make the first layer: place the halved strawberries around the edge of a spring form pan. Set aside.
- Now blend all the "ice cream" ingredients together until smooth, adding as little homemade soft-jelly coconut milk as possible. Spread into the bottom of the pan, this should press the berries to the inner edge. Put in the freezer.
- To make the berry layer: blend it all up until smooth. Carefully spread over top of the "ice cream" layer and put in the freezer for about 2 or 3 hours or until it's set.
- Cut and serve with other berries. Let it soften a little before eating, because it makes it creamier.