These alkaline-electric seaweed rolls are packed with alkaline-electric, portable nutrition. We are sure you'll enjoy this fresh wraps!
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 450 gr. cucumber (seeded)
- 1/2 mango, ripe
- 4 sheets nori seaweed
- 1 zucchini, small
- A handful of amaranth or dandelion greens
- A handful of sprouted hemp seeds
- 1 tbs. tahini
- Sesame seeds, to taste
- Place the Nori sheet, shiny side facing down, on a cutting board.
- Arrange all the ingredients on the nori sheet, leaving an inch wide margin of uncovered nori to the right.
- Using both hands, fold the sheet of nori from the edge closest to you, rolling it up and over the fillings.
- Cut in thick slices and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This Nori Rolls would pair perfectly with a Wakame Salad. Let us know what you think about this seaweed rolls/salad-combo in the comments below!