An easy, no-cook "cheesecake" that's lusciously creamy and delicious!
For the crust
- 30g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100g walnuts
- 100g soft pitted dates
For the filling
- 300g walnuts
- 2 ½ tbsp agave syrup
- 50g coconut oil
- 150ml homemade walnut milk
- 2 key limes
- Put the 300g of walnuts in a large bowl, pour over boiling spring water and leave to soak for 1 hr.
- Meanwhile, blitz the ingredients for the crust (walnuts, coconut oil, and pitted dates) with a pinch of sea salt in a food processor.
- Grease a 23cm tart tin with coconut oil, then press the mix into the base and pop in the fridge to set (about 30 mins).
- Drain the walnuts and tip into the cleaned out food processor. Add all the remaining filling ingredients. Spoon onto the base and put in the fridge to set completely (about 2 hrs).
- Just before serving, decorate with your chosen fruits on top.