Although is called "breakfast bread", you can enjoy this any time!
- 2 – 3 ripe burro bananas, mashed (~1 heaping cup)
- 1/4 cup walnut butter
- 1/4 cup date sugar
- 1 1/4 cups spelt flour
- 1 1/4 cups amaranth flour
- 1 heaping cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 cups homemade walnut milk
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the smashed bananas, walnut butter, and date sugar and stir to combine.
- Add in the flours and homemade walnut milk, and mix well until no clumps remain.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the parchment paper-lined bread pan and smoothing the top off with a spatula. Add optional additional blueberries on top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the top is golden brown, and a toothpick comes out cleanly or with minimal crumbs. Remove from the oven and cool 30 minutes before slicing.
- Store in the fridge for 5-7 days and freeze for longterm storage.