Meet your new guilty pleasure. Enjoy these delicious crunchy zucchini chips.
You won't want to put them down!
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp of avocado oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set to the side.
- Use a mandolin to slice your zucchini, or cut equal-sized pieces with a knife.
- Lay your slices flat on a sheet of paper towel and use another sheet to press on them. Try to absorb as much liquid as possible.
- Lay down your slices neatly without overlapping and brush on the oil. Sprinkle with a small amount of salt.
- Bake for at least 2 hours, making sure they are left at a golden crisp.
- Let cool, add more salt if needed. Pro Tip: Add cayenne pepper for a spicy treat. Keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days.