Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food
- 15 mushrooms (washed, de-stemmed, and scraped)
- ½ cup quinoa (washed and cooked)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- ½ tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush mushrooms with avocado oil, place them on a baking sheet and set them aside.
- In a bowl mix the quinoa, thyme, tomato, grapeseed oil, walnuts, and a dash of sea salt.
- Fill the mushrooms with the quinoa stuffing and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.