This Homemade Vinaigrette Recipe is ready in less than five minutes and will make any boring salad taste like heaven.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Seville orange juice
- ¼ red onion medium, finely chopped
- ¼ white onion medium, finely chopped
- 1 key lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons thyme, fresh
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dry
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Finely chop the red and white onion.
- In a mason jar or any other jar with a lid, squeeze the key lime, add the olive oil, Seville orange juice, finely chopped onion, thyme, oregano leaves, sea salt, and cayenne epper. Alternatively, instead of using a mason jar, you can put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them with a whisk.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more key lime juice for acidity, or extra virgin olive oil for richness.
- Close the lid and shake for a couple of seconds.