Today’s recipe is both refreshing, light, and nutritious.
Yields 8 servings
Preparation: 30 minutes
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 cups of fresh wild arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of garbanzo beans (cooked, rinsed, and drained)
- ¼ cup fresh organic dill
- 2 tablespoons of key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (for coating the zucchini)
- sea salt to taste
- Cut the zucchinis lengthwise in quarters, lightly coat them with avocado oil, and roast them at 400 degrees for 15 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Combine the wild arugula, dill, cherry tomatoes, grilled zucchini, and garbanzo beans in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk avocado oil with key lime juice, season with sea salt, add dressing to the salad and enjoy.